Wednesday, September 7, 2011

E flat? What what?!

Okay, so todays been pretty good. I had a voice lesson, which I was kinda dreading a whole lot. But then I got in the studio and was warming up and got up to an E flat. The one above the staff on treble clef. I know it might seem like I'm overreacting a bit, but its a pretty big accomplishment for me. I mean, that note is just a few little steps away from the F6 sing in the Queen of the Night aria! Im not aiming to be a coloratura, but still, itd be pretty cool to go into grad school auditions with that on my repertoire list.

Other than that, my days just been pretty good overall. I feel like Im getting a lot accomplished and, although I am super nervous for the two quizzes I have tomorrow, I feel pretty on top of things right now.
Thanks for listening...if anyone out there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment